We get traffic tickets dismissed all the time and we can do the same for you. Do not pay that traffic ticket before contacting us for a FREE CONSULTATION.
We can appear in any California court for:
If you have been cited for exhibition of speed (100+ mph), reckless driving, or driving without a license, we can represent you. We put the burden on the prosecution to prove their case against you. If your case is strong enough we will conduct a jury trial.
- Reckless Driving
- Driving without a License
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Failure to Appear for Court
- Exhibition of Speed
Our experienced trucker lawyers understand that if you are a trucker, your commercial driver’s license is your livelihood. About 400,000 tickets are issued each month to truckers, with your CDL one serious violation can stick to your record for 3 years and may place you on probation
We can defend your CDL against speeding tickets, red light tickets and trucker specific tickets such as:
No more driving tickets? The times are changing as technology runs rampant. States are passing laws allowing driverless cars, but they are finding it’s not easy to...Read more
Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens, and texting while driving increases the risk of getting into a crash by 23 times...Read more
- The Best Speeding Ticket Lawyers Are At Fix-A-Ticket Speeding tickets have hefty fines and penalties but are all the more expensive when they affect your driving record and potentially put your ability...
- Reckless driving occurs when a driver operates a vehicle without regard for anyone or anything around the moving vehicle’s proximity. Reckless driving is considered as misdemeanor offense in California. This...
- Personal Injury / Auto Accidents Personal Injury If negligence has caused you to suffer physical, emotional and/or financial hardship, Attorney Jason R. Miller will work hard to help you protect...
- For a driver’s license to be valid, it doesn’t necessarily have to be issued by the California Department of Vehicles. It must be: (1) valid in the state of your...